Tabula Rasa

A little slot in the vast cyberspace to start from a clean slate. Learn to crawl, walk, run and fly... to laugh, cry, whine and shout about anything and everything under the sky :)

Monday, October 30, 2006

Where's my pics?

Is there a virtual graveyard for all my missing pics? Been trying to upload pics onto the blog. Been getting a confirmation note but pics still missing! Is it me or a problem with blogspot? Is this the punishment for not updating the blog regularly? Have mercy on me!!! :p

3 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Shirlyn said...

I have this problem to upload pics with blogpost too! tats the reason I use somewhere to host the pics.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger YOU! said...

Oic! thanks for the info :)

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger ernie said...

try use photobuckets.com

awesome service!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home