Tabula Rasa

A little slot in the vast cyberspace to start from a clean slate. Learn to crawl, walk, run and fly... to laugh, cry, whine and shout about anything and everything under the sky :)

Monday, August 21, 2006

LM Q306:- I Hear Maddy Everywhere.....

19th Aug 2006 - Les Mills Quarter 3 Workshop.

BodyCombat kicked off the morning with a bang. Great seeing Ben and Renee on stage, good chemistry between them. This release will certainly test your endurance to the max! Loved the music as well, Paffendorf's Be Cool meets Madonna's Vogue! awesome!! The push up, as Ben said, is a fabulous chest enhancer. Ouch!

BodyJam... kicked A** HOT HOT HOT!! Go loco with the latin moves. Ran Kan Kan sets the floor ablaze with latino groove. Mucha Caliente!!!! It's like a fiesta in the studio! Arnold and Melissa were fantastic! The Comtempory Club... it's unique, it's challenging, it's simply incredible! Danny and I were victims of "She-With-Whips-For-Hair".... whenever there're spins, we'd both recoiled with fear... :p I really liked the music in this release :) for a moment I heard Hung Up mash with MJ/PM's Say Say Say.... I could be wrong...

BodyBalance..... I kept my composure! 2 releases in a row! an acheivement! :p BodyBalance is a very personal programme. It has the ability to open the floodgates of my eyes. Hey! I'm a sensitive guy!!! :p Another top notch release, soothing and matching music with the choreo. Perfect way to end the day.

4 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger ernie said...

errrmmm... balance and jam definitely sound promising.. yes yes yes!

 
At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ehm.. i personally does felt the new release for the BC do have some similarity moves as the Body Attacks ...

But anyhow the music is still good .. !!

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger YOU! said...

I agree. Those moves are the ones that will bring your heart rate up even more! simple and effective! :)

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Shirlyn said...

Ouch...did u hurt from the hair slap? hehe
Ran Kan Kan is cool. Is your block for Latin!
I don't like BB 3rd track...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home