Tabula Rasa

A little slot in the vast cyberspace to start from a clean slate. Learn to crawl, walk, run and fly... to laugh, cry, whine and shout about anything and everything under the sky :)

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Snapshot of the week



Been a busy, hadn't had time to update the blog as frequently as I'd hope to. Another crazy week ahead! Anyway, here's a quick overview of the last week.

Had a Team Building and brainstorming session in Bukit Tinggi middle of last week. Achieved the objectives set up and yours sincerely is also accountable for delivering the finished product by mid this week! Stress!! Being an absent minded fellow that I am, I forgot my toothbrush, the sundry shop had nothing left but the cute little one below… couldn’t stop laughing while I brushed my teeth later that night :p I personally like the bunny rabbit print :p



Will be going off for a meeting on Wed in Bintulu, back in good old KL on Thurs. Let’s hope I can make it on time to the theme class in Maxis J what will FCI and his team wear?

Couldn’t make it to my Sat Combat at the Curve, had to cover a Bollywood Class in Manulife. Power-Peggy replaced me, members had fun in her class! Way to go!! J
Now Sat night was great! Fantastic company, a cornucopia of Arabian feast and a workout!! Check out FBB’s blog on the wonderful Arabian Night! Someone also commented on my outfit… whether I was in partial drag :p my shirt pocket + the parking ticket made it looked as if I’m wearing a bra. Which brings me to a topic of discussion recently about abundance of estrogen in the air (esp in the class) and whether inhaling it would lead to development of mammary glands :p


Felt ill this morning when I got up, call in sick for half a day. Mom made me my favourite porridge (dried Scallops, Dried Shrimps, Chic Stock and Tung Choi). Yum!




Heading off to dreamland soon, chilling out a little after the back-to-back Jam-Combat in Consplant. Pretty good crowd of 40+ for the 8.45pm Jam and 28+ for the 9.45pm Combat.

5 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

FINALLY AN UPDATE. awww, get well soon.

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my first thought was, what a sexy shirt :p,didn't notice the hint of support underneath it!

 
At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool ... hope to see you in FCI SUMMER BREEZE class@maxis :p

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger YOU! said...

how was Summer Breeze? can't make it! Flight arrived KLIA at 6.30pm

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger ernie said...

whoa! u went to my hometown (Bintulu) eh.. hehehe.. how was it??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home