Tabula Rasa

A little slot in the vast cyberspace to start from a clean slate. Learn to crawl, walk, run and fly... to laugh, cry, whine and shout about anything and everything under the sky :)

Monday, August 07, 2006

Bangers and Bubbly

Had an excellent Gym Session on Sat at the Curve, started with Pump. Riyo had us work hard! The Smooth Criminal chest track was a killer with no breaks in between and I had to choose that day to increase the weight. Should have taken the cue and maintained my normal weights…but no! gung ho! Increased the biceps weight (don’t want to be booed ma! Tale for another time) , we will rock you indeed. I was crying out for mama half way through! :p yup.. I know I’m a BodyPump weakling!

Next was NRSW Bollywood, shadowed Riyo together with Ken. It was a blast! Made a few boo-boo though, confused with my left and right when I switch from members side to mirror image… brain fart! As usual great workout, legs were like jelly by the end of it.

Then came my Combat Class, never seen the class so packed! More than 68pax! Could it be the pimping? :p hehehe. Fantastic energy from the members! You guys totally rock! Let’s do it again in 2 weeks time, can make it to class next Sat. Will be covering Bollywood class in Manulife. The following Sat is the quarterly workshop for instructors.

Sat evening was spent vegeing out with friends and an early night.
Had a lovely Sunday brunch with another friend at Jarrod and Rawlins. Eggs, Sausages, Bacon, Bread, OJ, Wines and Champagne :p hic! I can get use to that! Got home and crashed out till late evening. Got up for a quick bite and retired soon after…was aching from the workout on Sat. Needed to rest for the back-to-back Jam-Combat class in Cosplant on Monday.

4 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

which jarrod & rawlins were u at? the lrg dungun or the hartamas one? love the atmosphere at J&R. both.

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger YOU! said...

The one in Lrg Dungun. great place to spend a sunny lazy afternoon. Can't go this Sun coz wil be covering Bollywood at IOI. Sat will miss my Combat as well, covering Bollywood at Manulife.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Alexander Lee said...

So does this mean you'll be a Body Pump instructor sooner than I can say You KH??

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger YOU! said...

pump? me! no la! I'll stay as a member in pump class :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home