Tabula Rasa

A little slot in the vast cyberspace to start from a clean slate. Learn to crawl, walk, run and fly... to laugh, cry, whine and shout about anything and everything under the sky :)

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hedonistically Luscious

Cholesterol level hiked up one decimal place over the weekend! It’s been a fabulous weekend filled with ample supply of food and drinks! J I’m a happy chappy!

Started off with a B-day dinner on Fri nite at Café Café, almost endless supply of wine coupled with the delectable Wagyu Cheek in Burgundy sauce…. Heaven!!! I’m also a sucker for truffle scented mash potatoes… ended the night with some vodka back in La Bodega in BSC.

6 hours later I’m at the Curve practicing for the Jam launch… surprisingly fresh and perky, the Verbana shower Gel from L’Occitaine probably helped. Helped out a little taking some photos for the Pregnancy- Focus Balance Class before dashing off to participate in the company’s Treasure Hunt in One Utama. Before you can shout out “Jack Sparrow I’ll grind your marrow” I’m back in the Curve getting ready for the 2.45pm Jam class. Always a joy seeing members having fun and moving in unison during Jam! Simply PRICELESS J

45 min later… Sat Combat! This is my Favourite Combat Class (hereinafter be referred to as “FCC”), the crowd, the energy, the club set-up….. and to think that I almost give up on Combat a few months back! Thanks for the support guys!! You know who you are! Anyway, back to the class….Tried to coach the class on front kick and for some unknown reason it came out as “ Aim to the knee, kick and retract… your kick must be strong… and FIRM!” …. FIRM!! What was I thinking!!! Well at least this is not half as bad as the one I said in Jam (another anecdote for next time) …. :p

Fast forward to the evening…. Dinner hosted by FBB was simply fabulous!!!!! I was shameless enough to hum and “try” to sing some excerpts of songs from musical I love. Hrmm is that why some of the guests left early…. ;p

16 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

did you say that about the front kicks? didnt hear wor.
"..and to think that I almost give up on Combat a few months back! Thanks for the support guys!! You know who you are!"

and who might those ppl be hor, we wonder.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger YOU! said...

aiseh! you regulars lor! :)

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also didnt hear or.

There was one combat,as my mind was drifting away, you called out to the ladies in class by an animalistic term; on realising it, you chuckled a quick apology!
(actually what you said was very in keeping with the combative nature of the track, it was really funny)

And one jam sometime back, when you were team teaching in axis, i wonder if you remember, the trainee instructor was seriously gyrating away and all you had to do to complement her was to dance against the wall. It was so funny when you happily exclaimed, 'oh, i love being the wall!'

It doesn't seem so funny in writing, but at that point in time, impromptu, its just hilarious!!

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I knew you were going to sing so much I would have stayed on!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger YOU! said...

:p listen at your own peril! take some... I mean a lot of wine before that to numb your senses! haha

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

aiya, the diva is quite good one la. he's just asking for it aitelyu!!!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

ACK!!! you beat me to the FCC initials. I was gonna use it in different context. It's my signature cake. FBB's FCC. Flourless Chocolate Cake.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger YOU! said...

Diva has limited range la :p terrible week this is... tired! can't wait till Sun to get some rest!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

STILLLLLL no update???sheeesH!!!!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger YOU! said...

yawn.. hibernation over liao meh? :p
busy la!

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Sleepy Lilo said...

haha hibernation, good idea :)

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Shirlyn said...

update blog!

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Kryptonite said...

Hey there!

I'm in Munich now and looking forward to come back to your Saturday combat class at FFTC. Absolutely love that class lah. See you soon!

Cheers,
Faz

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

before i forget YET AGAIN, whaaat does tabula rasa mean? i keep thinking tak boleh rasa...but that CANTTTT be it.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger YOU! said...

FAZ! Come back soon! :)

FBB:- Tabula rasa = blank slate :p

Geram... first I can't get onto streamyx, now i can't publish my blog.. errors!!! arghh!!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger yw[2k] said...

FBB: I also thought it was TakBoleh Rasa too! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home