Tabula Rasa

A little slot in the vast cyberspace to start from a clean slate. Learn to crawl, walk, run and fly... to laugh, cry, whine and shout about anything and everything under the sky :)

Thursday, September 20, 2007

elo... anyone there?

Been awhile huh...... some of you out there are probably shouting " that's an understatement" and yes I can hear the sound of your eyeball rolling in your sockets as well.

Work has been manic since I last blogged, had to take 3 months sabatical from teaching classes. Suffered the consequences though, pants are bloody tight and there are definitely more white hair these days...

Facebook is my latest addiction, especially Scrabulous... so easy to get hooked onto that... come join me there!! :)

5 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

weh.. tutup ajer blog nih... pi start a new one at facebook. c u there...

-osman-

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger ladynina said...

finally.... phew... ok.. see you in 5 months... :-p

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger SC said...

Oi! Finally!!!

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger Leech The Leceh said...

ahhhhh ... add me on facebook! btw, I can't get the hang of it. I don't know why people get addicted. :P

my email = gohleecheng@gmail.com

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger TTB said...

Accidently click on your blog link and it's saying April instead of September!! Huh, but it's October de now, still I didn't miss much in here... YES Facebook is a big addiction, which reminds me to put up a new Scrabulous game with you Guru Of the Scrab. And I gave up puzzle, took me one million years to complete one that only took you 10 minutes... humphhh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home