Tabula Rasa

A little slot in the vast cyberspace to start from a clean slate. Learn to crawl, walk, run and fly... to laugh, cry, whine and shout about anything and everything under the sky :)

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tagged!

I'm back!!! Been awhile.... will be a short post, leaving for Gebeng 2moro morning for a meeting then back again in the evening.

I've been tagged.... now I have to reveal 6 weird things about me.... darn... where to start?!!!

1. I love my McD Fries with McD Choc Sundae... yummy! :p
2. I go through phases of being an obsessive-compulsive. Geometrics and doing things "evenly". ie. whatever I do with my left hand/legs, I MUST do the same with the right (with the exception of writing). I've since overcame that... otherwise there's NO WAY I can teach BodyJam. I prefer to deal with geometric shapes that are "even", squares and circles are fine.... trapeziums and right angle triangle... I'll twitch (cannot fold into equal half).
3. Another of my obsessive-compulsive behaviour... I hate keeping price tags on my books and CDs. Totally despise retailers who uses price stickers with strong adhesives...
4. Like FBB, I MUST wash my feet before I sleep.
5. I talk/argue with myself in the car, especially during solo long distance drive. Try it...very therapheutic :p For instructors... very common... we practise our cueing in when we drive. It's even more frantic when it's closer to launch dates :p
6. I can will myself to get goose-pimple... :p

ok.. that's all for now!

6 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

HAHAHAH, you can WILL YOURSELF TO GET GOOSEPIMPLES?!!!!!!!!!!!!! now this you GOTTA show us.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger SC said...

Finally!!!! So this blog isn't dead after all...I I got you to blog!~ Kekekeke...gonna take the credit, yeay,yeay!
Looks like the OCD thing is common...leftie must equal rightie. I don't like assymetry either

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do i hate those price tags too! I especially cannot stand them on soles of the shoes, esp when i see people walking with their prices still stuck on their shoes...how i wish i can peel them off for them!
And if they are really sticky, i will rub and rub until my fingers turn red just to get the traces off!

I like things balanced too,..i especially like round things,...i collect round chinese pottery..so pleasing to the eye..., and i surround myself with round people too,....even my dogs are ahem...round!

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger YOU! said...

FBB... it's something I learnt to do as a kid when I was bored.

SC... yup, u finally got me started blogging... for now. hehehe

Sunshine... if the price tag is on the cd cover and peeling it off will leave fugly smudges, I will make an exception. similarly if taking the price tag off will damage my book cover, I will grit my teeth and bear with it :p

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Leech The Leceh said...

ahhaa, same for #4 also. my friend told me I can become muslim already. O.o?

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger YOU! said...

leech: cannot yet unless u give u siew yoke etc :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home